Wednesday, July 3, 2013

This is Harder Than I Thought

Not spending money is HARD. Really HARD.

I never realized exactly how addicted I truly was. I even looked at my bank account online and where exactly my money was going. Talk about a tough pill to swallow. When I don't want to face reality, I don't. I am extremely talented and ignoring reality, and if I ignore it, it's not there, right? No problem. Now, it's time to get over that fear of reality. I'm diving in, I'm going deep. There's a plan for once. Face it. Get it done.

I always say I believe in personal responsibility(because I do). Now, it's time to stand up and take responsibility for my spending, and stop acting like the government.

I have cut back....quite a bit. I still live and have fun with friends. I don't follow the guidelines of the previous link religiously. I made my own rules that work for me in my life right now-and that's truly the only way one can live. What works for me may not work for you. And what works for you most likely won't work for me. It takes a moment to sit back, concentrate, and realize what is going to work. What are your priorities? What can you cut for right now? (It doesn't have to be forever).

It is hard, really hard. But I'm already seeing pay off and I've not been doing this in a super long time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment